Corian® for exterior cladding brings personality to virtually any type of environment, enhancing and facilitating the lives of those who use and enjoy its unique potential. It can be crafted into almost any shape, for any place, for any purpose, and is available in a wide range of colors, offering you the freedom to design, explore, and create.
Extra Large Panels
Our large panels can be easily built up by adhering standard panels with inconspicuous, reinforced seams. The large customized dimension allow for more possibilities in 2D/3D.
Colors run through the entire thickness, so edges are the same color as the rest of the sheet, and revealed joints will show no black gaps. Our materials will allow some diffused light transmission, depending on color giving you endless design options.
High performance durability
- Durable, long-lasting. Panels can be repaired, if necessary, rather than replaced which allows for less material to be discarded over the life of the building
- Resistant to humidity, fungi and bacteria, and salt fog and sulfur dioxide (SO2)
- Ventilated facade allows for thicker insulation and therefore may lower energy costs
- Ventilated façade can be used for cladding renovation to reach new insulation requirements
- UV Stable colors with excellent colorfastness.
- Compatibility with typical building components, structural silicone and sealants
- Low flame spread
- In the event of fire, Corian® Exteriors material will not melt
- Low smoke generation
- When burned, it primarily releases carbon oxides and does not contain toxic halogenated gases
- There are no pores to trap dirt
- Colors run through the entire thickness and cannot wear away or delaminate, making the product inherently robust
- Even covered with some of the most difficult dirt and graffiti, the panels can be restored to their original appearance through cleaning and sanding
- Under normal conditions, will require annual cleaning only, with standard agents such as water and detergents