- Cleaning Corian solid surface countertops is very easy. The most important thing to remember is to wipe the surface completely dry after cleaning. If you leave it to air dry, a thin film can build up on the surface. This film will end up leaving the counter looking dull or blotchy.
- Clean with water, soapy water, or solid-surface cleaners specially designed for these We recommend using cleaning products containing ammonia. Never use window cleaners, as they will leave a film that will eventually dull the surface.
- Clean the stains right after they have been made, especially if there are clearly visible such as tomato sauce, coffee, red wine, etc. If you spill nail polish on your countertop, use a non-acetone polish remover to clean it.
- You can disinfect the counter occasionally by using diluted bleach (1 part bleach to 1 part water). Be sure to rinse thoroughly and then wipe dry.
- Do not use abrasive cleansers to clean your beautiful Corian solid surface countertops. Instead of helping you smooth the surface, they can scratch it.
- Corian is heat resistant, but it is not safe to place hot pots and pans directly on the surface. Always use trivеts or protective pads.
- Never cut directly on a Corian surface, always use a cutting board. The knives will leave marks on the surface. Although these scratches can usually be repaired, it is better to avoid them. Use a cutting board when you need to cut something.
- After years of intensive use, more persistent scratches may occur. In these cases, do not hesitate to contact us. We will send a qualified team to the site and will eliminate all defects and the countertop will return to its original appearance.